Monday 20 May 2013

Love Poems

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
*************************
Saying "I love you" is a hard thing to do. You might be worried if you are really expressing your truly feelings or if you are being pressured into it. Everyone has their own time when they think that it is appropriate to say I love you. There is no right or wrong time. However, it is hurtful when an individual makes himself vulnerable and says, I love you, and his words are not returned. Sometimes it may be a simple act of courtesy to return the sentiment. On the other hand you may be setting him up for false expectations about the potential for a relationship.
*************************
You can come to God with full hands with no room for His blessings, or come empty handed and let your hands be filled with a labor of love. Christ's hands are open to us, so prepare your heart and mind. Something Good Is Going To Happen!!!
*************************
There is a way out! Believe it! Don't let the words, failures or the opinions of people crush you. Declare the promises of God - Boldly... Aloud... Often... In Jesus Name. Something Good Is Going To Happen!!!
*************************
The day I met you I was alone and confused about how I felt towards myself. You opened my eyes and heart up, and showed me how beautiful life was. Now that I'm with you I couldn't ask for anyone better than you.
*************************
A million stars up in the sky
one shines brighter I can't deny
A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you
The angels sing when you are near
within your arms I ..........
*************************
I remember your smile, so radiant and warm,
illuminating my day with loving affection.
I remember your kisses, so sweet and soft,
engulfing my being with blissful elation …


No comments:

Post a Comment