Wednesday 19 March 2014

Romantic Love Messages

 
  • This is a moon which learns from you,
    That is a sun which respects you,
    There are stars which shine for you,
    And here, Its me who live for you. 
  • Your kiss came as a surprise, something remarkable, something sensational. You unlocked my sealed lips, and I would allow you to do it again.  
  • If 10 people care 4 u,
    one of them is me,
    if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again,
    if no 1 cares 4 u that means
    i m not in this world.
  • Every time I’m with you,
    I can’t stop staring at you.
    And every time I’m alone,
    I can’t stop thinking about you.
    Because the one
    who I really want to be with is YOU..!!
  • If u want to “Miss me”
    If u want to “Feel me”
    So…
    Close ur Eyes, and keep ur hand on ur Heart,
    and
    Then Listen….
    Dhak
    Dhak
    Dhak
    Dhak…..
    Yes!Its me!!
  • You are like the music that gets me dancing
    The melody that get me singing
    Addicted to you am not leaving
    Can’t get enough of you this is like recycling - See more at: http://lovelylovemessages.com/content/sweet-romantic-loving-messages-my-cute-girlfriend#sthash.69GsxKrQ.dpuf
     Life Is beautiful, When
    You are In My Arms.
    I get life seeing your eyes
    I do not need drugs
    You are addictive.
    I love you more than I can say,
    Do not turn away
    Love me, love my love..
  •  You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me.
  • When I was walking alone, I wished that I can reach the end of the road. But when you walked with me, I wish the road would never end because I would rather be lost with you than to reach the end without you.
  • “I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
  •   It’s wrong to hurt those who love you, but it’s worse to love those who hurt you. I began to make a step the moment I knew where I stand. Then I moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment