Thursday 2 May 2013

Love Quotes

















I won't promise to be yours forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be yours for as long as I live.
*****************************
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
*****************************
We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.
*****************************
Love is like the wind you can see it but you can't feel it.
*****************************
Sweetheart, You are my one true love, the one who fills up my life with passion. Baby I love you so much. I thank the Lord for sending you to my life, you are the biggest blessing. The day I saw you I knew in my heart you were the one for me. You are my
*****************************
Sweet heart is a special word for(Love)
Love is a special word for(Care)
Care is a special word for(Frnd)
Frnd is a special word only 4 me. 

Facebook I Love You Quotes, Facebook Love Status, Romantic Facebook Statuses, Birthday Facebook Statuses and  Best Facebook Status

No comments:

Post a Comment