Friday 20 April 2012

Sad Love SMS


  • Love hurts when you break up with some one.
    Hurts even more when someone breaks up with you But love hurts
    the most when the person, you love has no idea how you feel.
     
  • Never talk about feelings,
    if they aren’t really there
    Never hold my hand,
    if you going to break my heart
    Never say you are going to,
    if you don’t plan to start
    Never look in my eyes,
    if all you do is lie
    Never say hello,
    if you really mean goodbye
     
  • A very sad thing that happens to some people is loving someone who used to love you
     
  • Ocean can dry
    Mountain can fly
    You can forget me
    But…naver can I !!’
     
  • One Of The Bravest
    Things Ever Are
    "TEARDROPS"
    Because
    TEARS Are Not Afraid
    To Fall Even For The
    Wrong Reason. . . !!!
     
  • You can crop me
    Out of the pictures we
    Took together,
    But
    You can never crop me
    Out of the memories
    We shared
     
  • Emotionally,
    I am Done...
    Mentally,
    I am Drained...
    Spiritually,
    I am Dead...
    And
    Yet Physically,
    I Smile..
     
  • It hurts when we risk our HEART
    &
    It ends Up being BROKEN
    But
    What hurts more is when We
    S.T.I.L.L
    Hold on when we already know
    We are waiting for NOTHING
     
  • Hanging on to you
    Is like hanging on to
    A Rope made of fire..
    It's difficult..
    It's hurt...
    But I'm dumb enough
    To do it anyways..

No comments:

Post a Comment