Friday 20 April 2012

Sad Love Quotes

  • Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.

     
  • Love makes time pass, time makes love pass

     
  • I hate being second to those I put first

     
  • Love that we cannot have is the love that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest

     
  • Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell

     
  • Hearts are not had as a gift, But hearts are earned...

     
  • Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.

     
  • I hate him because I love him and he will never know.

     
  • Love is only as strong as the people who share it.

     
  • Your gain of happiness may another ones loss of happiness.

     
  • Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.

     
  • Maybe part of loving is learning to let go.

     
  • Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.

     
  • If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.

     
  • Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.

     
  • Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.

     
  • Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference.

     
  • If you aren`t the woman I think you are, then this isn`t the world I thought it was.

     
  • To love is to destroy, and that to be loved is to be the one destroyed.

     
  • May God put a spell on you... so you won’t forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment