Friday 20 April 2012

Sad Love Poems

Sad Love Poems
  • I said I liked you
    I said I loved you
    I know you didn't care
    I know life isn't fair
    Cause now my heart has died
    Since you didn't even realize I was alive.
     
  • You want me to stop;
    You want to be friends,
    But you'll be my true love
    Until breath and life ends.
     
  • Just one word
    Or rain
    In one wet drop
    Just the touch of a hand
    Or little pill
    To make the pain stop
    Just an ounce of sunshine
    On my skin so cold
    Please
    Just a little love
    Before I grow old
     
  • I know I promised I'd never make you cry;
    I know it hurts but please dry your eyes.

    I will give to you whatever you need;
    A hug, a kiss, just tells me please.

    To see you cry is a terrible sight;
    Just let me love you and I'll hold you tight.

    I'll do anything you want to make you proud;
    I'll climb the highest peak and yell your name aloud.

    I love you to much to see you cry;
    Please sweetheart don't say goodbye.
     
  • Tonight,
    I tried to
    As much as I could
    Write some nice words about you.
    But my pen froze
    As soon as I wrote,
    I love you.
    When I asked for the reason
    The pen said,
    She doesn't deserve your love,
    Like the colors of the leaves
    She changes every season.
     
  • I think and I think but here I sit,
    In front of my computer screen, dimly lit.
    I peruse my thoughts in search of her,
    And when discovered, my thoughts just wander.
    I love her with all of my heart,
    But I don’t know how to tell her. Where do I start?
    So I sit and I think in front of my screen,
    But my thoughts seem so meager and lean.
    I want her to know how much she means to me,
    But it’s hard being in love and making the other see.
    I felt this way for quite some time now,
    And I know I need to tell her but I don’t know how.
     
  • Forcing a smile as I blink the tears away,
    Wondering how I am going to get through the day.
    Laughing away my sadness, bandaging my heart,
    There's no happiness for me when we're apart.
    Chocking on my loneliness confused at what to do,
    My life's a total wreck when I'm not with you.
    I hate to admit it you're everything to me,
    Unfortunately you're just too stubborn to see.
    Sometimes goodbyes really are forever,
    Meaning never again will we be together.
     
  • Fail I alone, in words and deeds?
    Why, all men strive and who success?
    We rode; it seemed my spirit flew,
    Saw other regions, cities new
    As the world rushed by on either side.
    I thought, - All labour, yet no less
    ……..This present of theirs with the hopeful past!
    I hoped she would love me; here we ride.
     
  • I walk around in a daze...
    my hollowed out interior
    filled with smoky gloom,
    choking off all joy.
    Just as life begins to clear,
    I gasp aloud at the realization,
    you’re not here;
    you never will be again.
    I wilt like a waterlily
    in the desert.
    I walk around in a daze...

No comments:

Post a Comment