Wednesday 6 August 2014

Sweet Love Sms

  • Love is not about going on fancy dates, or showing off. It’s about being with a person who makes you happy in a way nobody else can
  • Love doesn’t require two
    people look at each other,
    but
    that they look together in
    the same direction
  • When the time comes I can’t smile anymore, don’t worry about me, I know what to do. I’ll just stare at one corner and think of you. No one else could make me happy like the way you do.
  • If she is an apple and you are an orange,
    celebrate your differences,
    Make a great fruit salad
    Love is not about being the same,
    Its about being sweet with each other.
  • Many people in the world have the need for money, fame, and a car or some big house....
    but my dear love, you are the only one i need
  • I care u,
    becOZ I LOVE U.
    I never try to disturb u,
    becOZ I LOVE U.
    I cant forget u,
    becOZ I LOVE U.
    You are my Ist LOVE,
    I will never let u go from my "HEART".
  • I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you until the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!
  • Girl: How much do you love me?
    Boy: Look up at the sky.

    Girl: Don’t change the subject!
    Boy:Just do it!

    Girl: Alright! What am I looking at?
    Boy: Count how many stars there are.

    Girl: Impossible.
    Boy: So is explaining how much I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment