Friday 26 April 2013

Sad Facebook Status

I’ve cried, and you’d think
I’d be better for it,
but the sadness just sleeps,
and it stays in my spine
the rest of my life.






















why am i so afraid of loosing you...even though you are not mine??????
******************
I used to love you before but you neglect the special feeling I have for you.
Now that I feel loved by the one who deserves my love,
I realized you are not worthy of my love after all
******************
Heart Melting Line of a one sided Lover!
"B4 i die, i wish 2 donate my blood 2 her,
So that Atleast my blood could enter her heart where
i couldn't..!"
******************
Falling in Love With You
Was Like Taking a Sip of Poison
Come My Healer, Forsaken, I am
Sad
Your Love Has Made Me Dance
Like Mad :’) 

No comments:

Post a Comment